PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
America’s #1 conservation service organization seeks a Partnership Development Coordinator at our Chicago office. The Student Conservation Association (SCA), a national force of conservation volunteers, has an exciting opportunity in our Program Department.
Serves as initial point of contact for SCA partners and interns by providing knowledge, solutions and guidance. Identifies and cultivates new partners. Ensures quality responsiveness and seamless constituent experiences through interdepartmental communication and collaboration. This position ensures quality and consistency in member and partner support and retention while implementing Innovation Engineering (IE) guiding principles.
- Serve as initial point of contact with potential internship partners in region
- Educate partners and interns on SCA – mission, programs, resources, processes, policies, etc.
- Review position requests for accuracy and mission alignment and create cost estimates
- Monitor and communicate with partners regarding selection process
- Monitor compliance with AmeriCorps regulations and identity requirements in the field and seek opportunities to enhance awareness
- Sets expectations of partner role in member supervision and available to answer questions about all aspects of the SCA internship process
- Acts as intern advisor and assist interns with all aspects of the SCA internship experience ensuring quality customer service that meets SCA standards for all assigned interns
- Conduct partner site visits, completing required documentation and follow-up
- Serve as technology expert for partners, members and program staff when necessary; assisting with position request, MySCA questions, activity logs, and any other issues as needed.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments as needed to ensure consistency and accuracy of information
- Oversee intern account management from time of position submission to final reporting
SCA is an EOE dedicated to workforce diversity.
For more information about SCA, visit us at http://www.theSCA.org
Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years Program/Program Support experience
- Bachelor’s degree in conservation, natural resources or a related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Strong MSOffice skills and strong working knowledge of databases
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Ability to learn and comprehend the complex fiscal and political factors influencing public land management.
- Knowledge of natural and cultural resource management issues and knowledge of client agency cultures a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets SCA standards.
- Must pass SCA criminal background check
- Willingness to travel 30% of time to conduct site visits, attend partner functions, etc.
Health and Dental * Basic Life Insurance * Short Term Disability * Long Term Disability * Flexible Spending Account * 403(b) Savings Plan * Generous Paid Time Off * Community Service Leave * Casual Dress