- The Resources Intern will provide administrative and technical support related to the development of AASHE resources and has experience with data collection for AASHE’s Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System (STARS). Please review the job application for full details.
- The Education Intern will provide ongoing administrative support for AASHE’s professional development programs and has experience in higher education sustainability and the ability to work independently with limited supervision. Please review the job application for full details.
The Nature Conservancy has four positions open. For more details and to apply, visit the career page. You will have to search using the position numbers noted below.
- Volunteer Stewardship Program Manager – Posting #43271
Manages the volunteer stewardship program and supervises volunteers who perform restoration, conservation and monitoring work on Chicago Park District natural areas, complementing the efforts of the Department of Cultural and Natural Resources.
Must have: BA/BS/AS/Technical or vocational degree in science-related field and 1 year related experience in custodial and ecological land management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Southern Illinois Strike Team – Posting #43241
The Strike Team member participates on the Southern Illinois Invasive Species Strike Team working on high quality State, Federal, and Private lands.
Must have: High school diploma and 6 months of related experience, as well as experience operating various types of machinery and the ability to obtain related certificates or licences.
- Development Assistant – Posting #43262
The Development Assistant provides a full range of administrative support to the Director of Development and the Development department in Illinois.
Must have: Associates Degree plus 2 years of experience or equivalent combination.
- Development Assistant/Gifts Entry – Posting #43261
The Development Assistant/Gifts Entry is the lead gift processor and database point person for the IL development team. S/he will use available systems and resources to maintain and track data and produce reports as needed.
Must have: Associates Degree plus 1 year experience or equivalent combination.
Here’s another internship opportunity with Audubon Chicago Region. In conjunction with Forest Preserves of Cook County, we’re looking for two Ecology interns to assist with the daily activities of the Ecology department at the District. Main tasks will include entering and managing data, assisting in generating plant and bird inventories of restoration sites, assessing current restoration sites, and identifying new stewardship sites!