Position Type: Temporary
Position Title: sustainNU Customer Service Representative
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with a 30 minute lunch
The sustainNU Customer Service Representative facilitates the timely and successful completion of resource conservation service requests submitted by Northwestern University faculty, staff and students. This individual will work closely with the sustainNU team to increase awareness and visibility of sustainable practices and build strong partnerships on campus
• Coordinates all aspects of electronics recycling (ecycling) program including receiving requests for ecycling pickups, scheduling pickups through a third party vendor and facilitating the collection of all received ecycling equipment through our contracted recycling hauler.
• Processes all requests for trash and recycling services communicating with waste hauler as needed to ensure successful pickups.
• Reconciles all services requests which may include reviewing work order status, confirming billing information and ensuring all requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Coordinates requests for recycling bins and manages inventory.
• Serves as point of contact for sustainNU inquiries.
• Supports other sustainNU program areas as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.